• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should i be worried....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should i be worried....

Last night I had a dream about a permie at ClientCo going on a murderous killing spree, now I know the project is a bitch at the moment and its driving everyone nuts as far as they might finally snap, ir is it my conscious telling me not to work this weekend and take a frigging break!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

did the permie kill you in the dream or did you escape?
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      did the permie kill you in the dream or did you escape?
      I disabled the permie with a log to the back of the head

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I disabled the permie with a log to the back of the head
        Test Manager near Wilmslow with any luck?

Comment

a test log?
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
            Test Manager near Wilmslow with any luck?

Comment

you probably should take a break anyway, but it seems like your sub-conscious is predicting who will snap first - maybe you need to steer clear of that particular permie for a bit...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                you probably should take a break anyway, but it seems like your sub-conscious is predicting who will snap first - maybe you need to steer clear of that particular permie for a bit...
                I guess its always the quite ones you need to watch out for!

Comment

Last night I had a dream about a permie at ClientCo going on a murderous killing spree, now I know the project is a bitch at the moment and its driving everyone nuts as far as they might finally snap, ir is it my conscious telling me not to work this weekend and take a frigging break!
                  I wonder if Gentile has also had any vivid dreams lately.

Shame she's been banned, or we'd know.

(I'm still curious to know what all that hoohah with Admin was about!)
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I guess its always the quite ones you need to watch out for!
                    George Carlin - It's The Quiet Ones You Gotta Watch - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                    X