• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Learning to code

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning to code

Why shouldn't adults learn to code too? - Telegraph

Why are they teaching children to code? The future is East. I suppose it might help some of them emigrate at some point.

because they have given up on Adults?
    Join IPSE

Comment

Does it really matter when it seems that regardless of skill they're only interested in the cheapest possible option
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Its like learning any new language, its harder to do when you are an adult, whether this is a linguistic language or programming language
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

is this not just another thing to offer unemployed/unemployable adults

you know like the do bricky/plumber/spark courses maybe this is for the fat lard arses who make up excuses for not being able to do manual labour - e.g. becuase they are a fat lard arse...

all this will mean is rather than having lots of lazy work shy plumbers/bricky/sparks moaning about the poles, bobs, micks, wops n kikes knicking their jobs we can also add lazy coders to the list?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            all this will mean is rather than having lots of lazy work shy plumbers/bricky/sparks moaning about the poles, bobs, micks, wops n kikes knicking their jobs we can also add lazy coders to the list?
            Very true
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

What? We are only just planning on introducing teaching kids to school. Too late by 20 years. No wonder I have to charge so much and put up with utter buffoons.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                What? We are only just planning on introducing teaching kids to school. Too late by 20 years. No wonder I have to charge so much and put up with utter buffoons.
                Ain't that the truth, I cannot fathom how so many people who work in the software industry cannot actually write software.

Comment

Working...
                X