• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Comedy role of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comedy role of the day

Dear Mr Benger-Stevenson

A client of ours is looking for a Systems Analyst for a 6 month contract.

You will have excellent knowledge of Document Management Systems and Oracle.

The candidate will have 5 years plus experience of analysis work and evidence of high stakeholder management skills.

You will have full end to end project life cycle experience involving problem identification and solving skills: ability to challenge assumptions constructively, identify key issues and escalate as appropriate.

You will ideally have experience in website amalgamation.

The role will be paid £175 per day.

I appreciate this may be below your normal rate, so if you know anyone else that would be interested please let me know.

ICT anybody?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

ICT anybody?
    Excellent. You got my offer. I asked the agent to up your rate though. When do you want to start?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

ICT anybody?
      Don't know why you're laughing? This role pays far too much for someone of your calibre.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Don't know why you're laughing? This role pays far too much for someone of your calibre.
        Said the bitter twisted cretinous retiree

Comment

Said the bitter twisted cretinous retiree
          Alleged retiree. Who would retire and then continue to post on a work related forum?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            Alleged retiree. Who would retire and then continue to post on a work related forum?
            I smell socks

Comment

Working...
            X