• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Awful Scottish Weather Forecast (NSFW)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awful Scottish Weather Forecast (NSFW)

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

I can't see this on the phone, but its very chilling sitting in the bright sun drinking cool local beers.

Ahhhhhh!!!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog
      Even warmer tomorrow.....

Spooky! I've just ordered a corndog as an appetizer with my beer. I assumed it was a hot dog in a bun, it is instead some kind of deep fried bratwurst. Bleurgh.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The people that came up with that map display need an toe in the goolies.

Holland has a bigger footprint than Scotland, 2 minutes up in Stornoway wearing London garb and you will be...

Comment

To be honest, I was more worried about the fact that we'd have 'bucket loads of c**t' in our weather.

That's going to be harder to clear than snow
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Last edited by minestrone; 23 November 2012, 23:45.

Comment

Working...
            X