• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yiannis Kouros

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yiannis Kouros

Ran

1000 miles in 10d 10h 30min 36s

I cannot comprehend that.

you are not worthy - seemples.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This one's my favourite:

Comment

I tried to run 100 miles in 5 days, got to 92 miles on the 5th day and went "I can't do this", walked home.

Pretty much a hundred miles a day for 10 days is bonkers.

Comment

Setting myself up for 25 miles a day for 30 days in April, the toe nails will be coming off then.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Ran

1000 miles in 10d 10h 30min 36s

I cannot comprehend that.
            I was amazed when Izzard did his thing. Then I was amazed when that Geordie bloke ran across the USA - but that's 3000 miles in 100 days.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Setting myself up for 25 miles a day for 30 days in April, the toe nails will be coming off then.
              That is seriously impressive! What sort of training are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                That is seriously impressive! What sort of training are you doing?
                Mostly eating pasta whilst at the wheel of an F-16. Other than that canoeing, cycling, chilli growing, full-time farmer, baker, chef, car mechanic, code breaker, IT contractor working from home in my French château.

Or is that the other bulltulipter?

Comment

Working...
                X