• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Market niche

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market niche

Crotchless Gruffalo outfits. Can't find any online after hours of searching. Maybe someone could do this as a plan B?

Let me know.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Crotchless Gruffalo outfits. Can't find any online after hours of searching. Maybe someone could do this as a plan B?

Let me know.

I think they sell them in Wilmslow
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I think they sell them in Wilmslow
      And you know this how??

Comment

Let me know.

Ah. Paedo related children's dressing up costumes. You fooking perve. I've contacted social services.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Ah. Paedo related children's dressing up costumes. You fooking perve. I've contacted social services.
          Funny how you made that leap of imagination. Twas SY02 who asked me to get one.

Edit: Growl

Comment

Can't you dress up as Mr Blobby? You'll save a fortune as you wont need a costume.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

So your missus would rather pretend she's shagging a terrifying hairy beast than deal with the reality?

That's harsh.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                So your missus would rather pretend she's shagging a terrifying hairy beast than deal with the reality?

That's harsh.
                I am a terrifying hairy beast.

Comment

Working...
                X