• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotch bonnets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotch bonnets

SY02 is out tonight, probly with MF

I plundered Luton market earlier for the finest ingredients for tonights lamb curry. I don't plan too much, just get pissed and cook. Each one is a work of art.

However, tonight I have sourced a punnet of scotch bonnets. IIRC these were the hottest chilli on the planet up to a few years ago, so I would appreciate some advice on how many to use. I have a pound of lamb simmering in lovely spices and tomato based curry gravy.

1?

2?

20?

I like my curries somewhere north of madras, but not the whole hog into Vindaloo town as I have IBS.

The panel?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Two deseeded
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Two deseeded
      That's it?

Fook me they must be strong.

Comment

Put in 20, give it a stir, if it's too hot, take one out.

Rinse and repeat.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Just added one, deseeded. See how it goes.

My palms and fingers went bright red and started tingling. I'm so excited, can't wait to taste this.

I washed my hands thoroughly but they're still tingling and stink of chilli

These things are mental.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Just added one, deseeded. See how it goes.
            And you wonder why we all think you are a bed wetter!

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            My palms and fingers went bright red and started tingling. I'm so excited, can't wait to taste this.

I washed my hands thoroughly but they're still tingling and stink of chilli

These things are mental.
            Don't for get to rub your eyes and roll one out while you still have the juice on your hands

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Put in 20, give it a stir, if it's too hot, take one out.

Rinse and repeat.

Comment

I find it's better to slice up and fry more of the milder chillies with the seeds; that way you get the heat into the oil and everything else. A smaller number of hotter chillies just doesn't work as well, and plonking in a chilli doesn't do anything.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  I find it's better to slice up and fry more of the milder chillies with the seeds; that way you get the heat into the oil and everything else. A smaller number of hotter chillies just doesn't work as well, and plonking in a chilli doesn't do anything.
                  Well so far i've added one deseeded. While making the naan I licked my thumb and my tongue is on fire (after washing hands thoroughly).

I just went for a pee, and , well you know.

Comment

Added #2 now

Comment

Working...
                    X