• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watched Hit and Miss?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watched Hit and Miss?

Just finished watching a brilliant British 6-episode series Hit and Miss (2012-), which I bought in bluray assuming it was a film but turned out to be a series.

I wonder if there will be a second series, as it ended on a cliffhanger so to speak. Anyone seen it, or know if another series is planned?

edit: Oh I noticed a discussion thread on that IMDB page, in which one reply was as follows:

Whatever issues she had with the prosthesis and Manchester, Chloe did say in a recent TV Guide interview that there is the possibility of a second season and that she would consider doing it - she enjoyed playing the character.

The other actors have been optioned for a second season, so at this point taking it further seems to mostly depend on the reception the show gets as it's seen by more people, and the writers coming up with further storylines that everyone's satisfied with. Chloe is getting a lot of positive attention for the role, so if everything else falls into place, it seems like she'd probably sign on again.
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 25 November 2012, 00:41.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I watched the first couple, but just found it way too depressing, even for me.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      I watched the first couple, but just found it way too depressing, even for me.
      Depressing? I'm completely mystified, unless it was the Pennine Kes-like setting that didn't appeal to you.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
      X