• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Formula one final race

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formula one final race

Wow ! What an end. Definitely nail biting final race.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

At the Brazillian Grand Prix do they all drive in a thin single file line?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      At the Brazillian Grand Prix do they all drive in a thin single file line?

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Best race of the season, right to the wire.

Was rooting for Vettel so a result.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Best race of the season, right to the wire.

Was rooting for Vettel so a result.
          Brilliant race.

TBH, I'd have been happy for either of them to win it - they both drove excellently throughout the year.

Feel a bit sorry for Hamilton, though. Still, his half-American accent and Yankee slang talk in every recent interview has started to grind on me, so I'll get over his loss.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Can anyone share the video of this final race or else the link please??

Comment

Originally posted by rubyclaire View Post
              Can anyone share the video of this final race or else the link please??
              iplayer

Comment

Wow, what a race! What a way to finish the best season of F1 I can remember!

Comment

Vettel will have to leave RBR if he genuinely thinks hes the best, as that team is tainting the WDC's he's winning. Is he really as good as Alonso, or as quick as Hamilton? I don't think he is. He also talked of him feeling no pressure, yet still hoofed up qualifying, had a terrible start, then turned into Senna (itself a drive through at bare minimum), took out 3/4 top cars with the crash, then had 4 cars on the teams side roll over for him going through the field.

No, jury is still out on the fella.

Comment

Nice to see Massa continuing to do well, I started watching F1 the year he got clobbered in the head so I've never seen him at his best.

Alonso has been sensational this year, is this the 2nd or 3rd year Ferrari have produced crap cars though?

Liked that they got Bernie in on the joke at the end
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X