• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job o' the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job o' the day

My name is **** and I work for ***** ******** Resourcing. Our records show that you are an experienced professional with experience in the testing of missile systems . This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.

This position requires good leadership skills in addition to the above skills.
    I guess that's recruitment for you, a bit hit and miss.
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

The previous guy got fired.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Thats what they said to the human cannonball when he said he was leaving the circus, "where will we find another man of your caliber"

Comment

So this really is a BOOMED! thread
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          The previous guy got fired.
          I guess he didn't meet his target?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
            I guess that's recruitment for you, a bit hit and miss.
            I watched Hit and Miss at the weekend - An excellent series, and I'd highly recommend it, but nobody else seems to have heard of it.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I would say clear of this, there is so much direction and control on a missile system project
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Make sure you double check any interview times, heard of one guy who turned up and they were out to launch.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  I watched Hit and Miss at the weekend - An excellent series, and I'd highly recommend it, but nobody else seems to have heard of it.
                  shameless meets Alais??
                  will have to watch for that.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X