• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

can anyone reccomend an umbrella company for czech?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone reccomend an umbrella company for czech?

I was using AFSS in Norway with no issues, They would receive my money from my agency, deduct taxes, social fees, etc, and then pay me the remainder.

I had a pretty good experience with them so decided to use them again i Czech on my new contract. However, i have just received my pay, and nothing has been deducted apart from their "fee". They have basically deducted their own fee and then sent the rest on to me. What the hell am i paying for if this is the case?.

Any advice of any other good companies would be great, thanks.

Czech Republic

As a contractor you need to be registered into the Czech System for tax and possibly social security. AFSS should be attending to that on your behalf

Comment

Working...
    X