• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed

2 weeks of bench time and I've just landed a role at Barcap at canary wharf for the next 12 months

Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    2 weeks of bench time and I've just landed a role at Barcap at canary wharf for the next 12 months

Welcome to Barclays!

And

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      Welcome to Barclays!

And
      I was working for a different part of bar cap on my last role. So its welcome back to barclays
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Seems to have been a lot of boomery over the last few weeks.

Comment

Nice location
          Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Congrats!
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

They have also said that they want to give me exposure to SQL server and C#. They are happy that my skills in the first are limited and non existant in the second.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Awesome!

"He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

that's a bit easy going of them for a contract. usually they put you through a barrage of tests to prove that you at least have a good understanding of the skills you are meant to use at barcap.

Comment

Working...
                    X