• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drama Queen Contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drama Queen Contractors

Is there any need?

I was astonished today to find out that a unprofessionally petulant developer who works within earshot of me is actually a contractor. Thankfully he's in a completely different team to mine.
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Is there any need?

I was astonished today to find out that a unprofessionally petulant developer who works within earshot of me is actually a contractor. Thankfully he's in a completely different team to mine.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      He only said petulant. He didn't say peurile or fawning lickspittler as well.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Petulant? Thank Goodness he is not flatulant.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiserWilly View Post
          Petulant? Thank Goodness he is not flatulant.
          If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

puerile

lickspittle

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              puerile

lickspittle

Pedant.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Pedant.
                You got one right! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Is there any need?

The absolute worst is the contractor who starts thinking they are your Team Leader and throwing their weight around just because they've been there a while. I can think of a couple of particular

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                    The absolute worst is the contractor who starts thinking they are your Team Leader and throwing their weight around just because they've been there a while. I can think of a couple of particular
                    Yep! Even worse if he holds the passwords
                    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Working...
                    X