• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC Off Payroll select committee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC Off Payroll select committee

If you want to know how much MP's know about IR35 or PSC view this from 1 hour 1 min

BBC iPlayer - Bigscreen :: Select Committees

I give up

That is painful - how can the Government have so little understanding of a subject that affects well over a million people in the UK
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
      That is painful - how can the Government have so little understanding of a subject that affects well over a million people in the UK
      Because they're totally out of touch with reality, next question?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Because they're totally out of touch with reality, next question?
        How can a committee set up to call people to account do so without any understanding of the facts?

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

How can a committee set up to call people to account do so without any understanding of the facts?
          It all depends what sort of conclusion you want the committee to arrive upon.

Comment

How can so many people post on cuk without any understanding of what they are posting?

How can so many thickos be allowed to vote when they have no clue?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              It all depends what sort of conclusion you want the committee to arrive upon.
              Cynicism or experience SS?

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Cynicism or experience SS?
                A healthy mix of the two

Comment

Even more scary

Even more scary - These are the most informed MP's they could find to join the committee, think what the other know !!!

Comment

Still listening to this bunch - they have just stated that the BBC could be at risk of fines from HMR&C for not checking the IR35 compliance of their contract workers (1m 22s) - first I've heard - what about you lot???

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                    X