• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First come first served

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First come first served

The council estimates that around 30 prostitutes will meet clients at the site of the boxes, and use the drive-in slots on a first-come-first-served basis.
    Zurich to open drive-in sex boxes - Telegraph

It was ever thus.

Wham! Bam! Thank you Mam!

The council are effectively becoming pimps, or at best madams, for charging the ladies to use them.

Comment

Hahahaha they're obviously on about the Langstrasse area of the city, which is indeed not too far from Zurich HB (Main station) I walk past two brothels on the way to work.
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

The Swiss always were too soft. They hand out clean needles for anyone that wants to inject themselves with drugs.

Either something is illegal or its not. Though quite why prostitution is illegal is beyond me. And if it is then it seems the current law is designed to prosecute the woman and let the man go free.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          The Swiss always were too soft. They hand out clean needles for anyone that wants to inject themselves with drugs.
          And so they should. Not least beacause it saves cash in the long run.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            And so they should. Not least beacause it saves cash in the long run.
            Which leads me to my favourite Celeb spot of all time.

Stefan Dennis (Paul Robinson off Neighbours) by the needle exchange van outside Centrepoint. The fact that we were both walking into the building at the time is neither here nor there.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Prostitution is legal here but not street prostitution, all the brothels are licensed
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

I was working in Munich in 2004 and on my first night, staying at the IBIS near the train station, I went for a walk to grab a pint. Walked into a pub, and within 30 seconds, had two ladies offering me their company. I still am unsure as to what it was, the gist of it was I buy some champagne and go behind some screen with one of the girls, I politefully declined, fnished my weissbeir and went back to the hotel for a couple of pints.

Should have known something was amiss, as when I ordered the pint, the lady had a leg in the air on a stool and I could see her undies.

What are these places in Germany? Hostess bars or something? I think it was called the Derby Arms. Could never find the joint again

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  I was working in Munich in 2004 and on my first night, staying at the IBIS near the train station, I went for a walk to grab a pint. Walked into a pub, and within 30 seconds, had two ladies offering me their company. I still am unsure as to what it was, the gist of it was I buy some champagne and go behind some screen with one of the girls, I politefully declined, fnished my weissbeir and went back to the hotel for a couple of pints.

Should have known something was amiss, as when I ordered the pint, the lady had a leg in the air on a stool and I could see her undies.

What are these places in Germany? Hostess bars or something? I think it was called the Derby Arms. Could never find the joint again
                  There's a Derby Arms on Derby Street, Daubhill, Bolton - you sure you're not mixing Munich up with Bolton?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    There's a Derby Arms on Derby Street, Daubhill, Bolton - you sure you're not mixing Munich up with Bolton?
                    If it had been Bolton, the smell coming from the leg-up lady would have killed him.......
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X