• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most Offers at Once?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Offers at Once?

Current one 'I will take' contract at QDOS for appraisal, one more offer at old place, no contract received yet, another 'pls come back' from last clientco and another now I know I will get and very local.

Three, maybe four? But only one with an actual contract - shows tho - the work is out there even at this time of year and even if I just end up with no choice despite blustering as usual!

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Current one 'I will take' contract at QDOS for appraisal, one more offer at old place, no contract received yet, another 'pls come back' from last clientco and another now I know I will get and very local.

Three, maybe four? But only one with an actual contract - shows tho - the work is out there even at this time of year and even if I just end up with no choice despite blustering as usual!
    3 for this gig. One in dublin but start date not agreed, current gig, took ages due to internal cost boards and one 20 miles away.

Benched for 4 months previously....buses?
    Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Having agents calling you every few hours, threatening and begging to sign theirs .... the only more stressful thing than that must be an excessive bench time.
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Most Offers at Once?

Just had agent 2 call me twice about local role, time to play the agent vs agent game! Love this!

Comment

Most Offers at Once?

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Just had agent 2 call me twice about local role, time to play the agent vs agent game! Love this!
          And now agent 3! I think I fit the role perfectly cos I live just round the corner...

Comment

Most Offers at Once?

Out for a wee swifty with the current mrs stek - agents 4, 5 and 6 called....

This is prolly gonna be an epic fail in the end!

Comment

Most Offers at Once?

Agent 5 was agent 1 with a different email so not so popular

Comment

2 or maybe 3, can't really remember, for me. 2 when I got my current gigs (I took both).
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Two girls from my sword fighting group once offered at the same time. Turned them down as I was (and still am) married.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Two girls from my sword fighting group once offered at the same time...
                    Did you use your pork sword on them?

Comment

Working...
                    X