• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition to change the name of the website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition to change the name of the website

IMO (which of course we know counts for everything ), I feel it is important that we had a change.

Contracting is dead. It's all Bobs this and bobs that. Most contractors are low level techies who because of their poor body hygiene, facial hair(yes Zippy/Gentile that's you to) & inability to string a coherent sentence together without 'ummming' or stuttering like some naughty schoolchild I am raising a petition to change the name from www.contractoruk.co.uk to www.permieuk.co.uk

Obviously as permies are worth 5 times more than a contractor, we'll just multiply the permies option x 5 versus the contractors option, to carry the vote.

Let the voting begin.
    To [url]www.permieuk.co.uk[/url]
    33.33%
    Keep it as [url]www.contractoruk.co.uk[/url]
    33.33%
    Change it to [url]www.andywfookedoldhacksmum.co.uk[/url]
    33.33%
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    IMO (which of course we know counts for everything ), I feel it is important that we had a change.

Contracting is dead. It's all Bobs this and bobs that. Most contractors are low level techies who because of their poor body hygiene, facial hair(yes Zippy/Gentile that's you to) & inability to string a coherent sentence together without 'ummming' or stuttering like some naughty schoolchild I am raising a petition to change the name from www.contractoruk.co.uk to www.permieuk.co.uk

Obviously as permies are worth 5 times more than a contractor, we'll just multiply the permies option x 5 versus the contractors option, to carry the vote.

Let the voting begin.
    Are you a permie ?
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

I think failed contractor is the proper term for MF.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I think abject failure is the proper term for MF.
        FTFY but its a good job this isn't about Sas.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

There are only a handful of times I am grateful this site is a dictatorship. This is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            There are only a handful of times I am grateful this site is a dictatorship. This is one of them.
            I always thought it was more of a feudal state!!!

Comment

This thread is not:

Humerous,
              Entertaining
              OR
              Interesting.

Must try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
                This thread is not:

Humerous,
                Entertaining
                OR
                Interesting.

Must try harder.
                +1
                Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

In fact its so tulip that I'm going to cheer myself up by doing my timesheet and invoice.
                  Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Working...
                  X