• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend!

is almost upon us - just an invoice to raise between now and then!

Eating, drinking and being merry tonight with the girlies.

Parkrun 9am tomorrow, as long as I haven't overdone the merriment...

And maybe tidy up / Christmas decs over the rest of the weekend.

What's youse all up to?

Basel English Pantomime Group » Every Christmas something magical happens in Basel

Second performance tonight. Two performances on Saturday and Sunday. Then it's all over. I'm playing the villain. Mwahahahahahahahah.

Wife is production manager, son is technical director, daughter 1 is on stage in the chorus (and did the poster design), daughter 2 is stage crew. Cast of ~40, crew another 20. Over 1700 tickets sold so far.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Excellent. You, the villain? Noooooo.

Comment

My name is NAT and I like dressing in ladies clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          iAnd maybe tidy up / Christmas decs over the rest of the weekend.
          I think its a little bit early for the decs, maybe next weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

My name is NAT and I like dressing in ladies clothes.
            NAT is Alex Reid!!!

Comment

Going to a nice spa with the wife today, already billed 60 hours this week. Then hotel tonight with the girls, shopping tomorrow, then seeing the olds on Sunday before tearing off to best mukkas places for sunday lunch and too much red wine...

Comment

Not a lot at the moment. Might have a burst of energy and paint the kitchen ceiling. Might make a Thai soup on Saturday. Last free weekend before Xmas so will be taking it easy.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Really dull weekend. I hate autistic kids - they just want the same stuff over and over.

The only good news is that the latest thing for baby bp is a soft play area on Saturday am. They have a quiet zone and I get to read a book for 3 hours. Any attempt to interact and he tells me to go away.

Comment

Getting trolleyed tonight in celebration

Games session tomorrow (Dark Heresy)

Relaxing with BGG on Sunday
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X