• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just saw an ad on TV... computeach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw an ad on TV... computeach

You want to be a programmer? Why not, instead of just playing with your computer? You can make up to 30k.....

Or has threaded projected me back 10 years ago with his time machine?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

is it really funny, or are the driving value of skills down?
    There are people out there who will seee this carp on TV and believe in it, then employee someone from it?
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

My god their certification status. They only have 2 certified Microsoft people on board!

WOW!
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Oops

Originally posted by Francko
        You want to be a programmer? Why not, instead of just playing with your computer? You can make up to 30k.....

Or has threaded projected me back 10 years ago with his time machine?

and they wonder why computer projects fail.

I bet there are many projects staffed completely from computeach or similar graduates.

Comment

What you are missing from this is the following...

To join Computeach, you have to pay...

To learn to become a driving instructor at "The Instructor College", you have to pay...

What is happening is the stupid who aspire to be something they're not and can never be, are being raped of their hard earned!

Wish I'd've thought of it first...

Comment

Dang. I am partly to blame for this crap being on daytime TV. Paid almost 9k for a course in IT when I was about 18. Now being 24 paying the full cost of that decision is hitting me. Other peeps my age are partying and im stuck behind my network trying to sell my wares on ebay for the next bottle of beer.
            IT sucks at the mo.

Comment

John Wollam Telesales guy turned programmer seems to have 3 phones , one in each hand and a mobile in his pocket , obviously trying to get hold of the dole office.

Actually I have just had another good look and the phone in his left hand is not a phone but a big dildo , think he might be giving Computeach a demonstation on the success of the course.
              Last edited by Bitbucket; 26 June 2006, 06:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Helios
                Dang. I am partly to blame for this crap being on daytime TV. Paid almost 9k for a course in IT when I was about 18. Now being 24 paying the full cost of that decision is hitting me. Other peeps my age are partying and im stuck behind my network trying to sell my wares on ebay for the next bottle of beer.
                IT sucks at the mo.
                Dang ?

/Walks away, spurs a-clinking

Rhubarb

Comment

Of course, you know that IT is basically the same as plumbing.....

Comment

Working...
                  X