• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's putting their xmas tree up this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's putting their xmas tree up this weekend?

Just noticed our local shop has lots of trees in stock today ( SinterKlaas on the 5th)

Not sure whether to buy a live one or go for plastic this year.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Plastic. More environmentally friendly. And we can't afford a real one.

Comment

I have a live one in the conservatory & the black fake one in the games room, neither will be going up this weekend. Maybe next Sunday.
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Our plastic one will go up on Sunday.

Comment

Its my eldests birthday next weekend so probably going up this weekend
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Maybe...

On Saturday 1 and 8 December 2012, we will have Christmas trees for sale at IKEA Gateshead. Pick up a real tree for just £25 and take home a £20 voucher to spend after the holidays. We will also provide a tree recycling service for your tree 6 - 13 January 2013.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

We usually have a real one in the dining room and a fakey in the living room.

But last year we went to the garden center to buy the tree with the kids and there was a fakey 6 footer on sale. I knocked them down on the price even more as it came without the box. I think we got it for £40 from £200.

A nice real tree was costing around £40-50 free delivery and collection.

The living room tree was bought on new years day 5 years ago and got it for about £20 and its a lovely tree but the box is a bit battered.

Kids want the trees up this weekend

Comment

I'm trying to find a fake one with fibre optic lights.

Real one is not a good idea with the NorPusses around.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Just noticed our local shop has lots of trees in stock today ( SinterKlaas on the 5th)

Not sure whether to buy a live one or go for plastic this year.
                  Just done it, although I won't put the balls and streamers on for a while.

I have a 6 foot fibre optic tree which constantly changes colours.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It's Christmas??

Bah, Humbug

Comment

Working...
                    X