• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AAT Technician this September?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAT Technician this September?

Hiya all.
    I am new to these forums and had an enquiry that may also be a concern for other students pursuing AAT technician this September.

Unit 10 - Ground open up and swallow all us mortals.

Basically I am studying at FTC and how its planned out at my training centre is that we will be starting the unit 10 project in March, which seems rather silly if you ask me considering that would give us only a few months to complete the full project bearing in mind that we will be approaching end of year exams at that time too.

So, My worry is :- I currently don't have a job and can't really guarantee I will land one in the near future (b4 march), I know AAT gives out case studies to unemployed students or those working in non accounting areas. I was thinking of starting it off this summer so to not accumulate all the pressure at the end of the year altogether. .. but where do I begin? What do I base the project on?
    Any of you ppl that already have completed unit 10.... any hints and tips?

Anyone want to pass their projects over to me? lol.

Tourist?

Comment

This is a local board for local people... we'll have no tourists round here...
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Students ? This is contractor UK ,no students here , I think you need a Permie forum

Comment

Sorry. I failed to understand the post. So your a technician seeking advice. What else can I say? Could you install solar powered roof panels on my rented house on the cheap? Sorry, but I did not understand your post.

Comment

Working...
          X