• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need to claim my travel expenses last 2 years ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to claim my travel expenses last 2 years ?

Is that ok?

it's just train tickets weekly or monthly to work and some taxi rides to job interviews. but its probably going to be a fair amount, I didnt really have time to do it in the past plus I was on a low wage

How do you make this rubbish up?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
      Is that ok?
      Of course, MPs do it all the time and obviously the same rules apply to you as do they?

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
        Is that ok?

it's just train tickets weekly or monthly to work and some taxi rides to job interviews. but its probably going to be a fair amount, I didnt really have time to do it in the past plus I was on a low wage
        not a problem pal, take them to the Post Office where they will tally it up and print out a Giro for you.

Comment

If you send me all your receipts, bank details and a photo ID I will make sure you are reimbursed, Western Union OK for you?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oh go on then, I'll have a crack at this.

In a vague attempt at providing a serious answer, I would simply be asking my accountant a question like this, rather than trying to fudge it like I suspect you might be tempted to.

There are, I believe, time limits on this sort of thing but I'm definitely no expert:
            HM Revenue & Customs: How to get allowances and reliefs - employees or directors

But seriously, your reasons for leaving this until now are, being extremely kind, ridiculously flimsy. You MAKE the time for this, plus the lower the ”wage”, the more important it is to reimburse yourself!

Comment

Well at least someone got trolled
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Well at least someone got trolled
                I prefer to call it 'care in the community', that's my good deed for 2012 done and dusted!

Comment

Working...
                X