• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

V - For Vendetta

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V - For Vendetta

Anyone else seen it?

What did you think?

No was going to as I like that gothic style of movie, but I checked out a few reviews and it got roundly caned. Was it good?

Comment

I liked the way their skins peeled away to reveal a reptillian
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

It was good. It was a bit anti-nanny state. With UK genocide etc.

many people hated that it wasn't faithful to the original Alan Moore graphic novel (comic).

Comment

I've seen it last year - its made by the same guys who did the Matrix (and this turned out really badly in #2 and last one as well), it was nice idea they had but I think they really underperformed - could have done much better if they hired me as a freelance advisor.

Basically worth watching once, but dont expect to want watch it over and over again.

Comment

I enjoyed watching it.

Comment

Working...
            X