• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One bedroom flat in London, Nice Area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One bedroom flat in London, Nice Area

The posters from London or have good knowledge, where is a decent area to live and ballpark price for a one bedroom?

You're going to have to be far more ambiguous.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
      You're going to have to be far more ambiguous.
      My knowledge of London is limited, I hear Chelsea, Kensignton, notting hill are nice areas? Or has it all changed now?

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
        My knowledge of London is limited, I hear Chelsea, Kensignton, notting hill are nice areas? Or has it all changed now?
        Its changed now. Best place is the Walworth Road.

Are you looking to buy or rent?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Its changed now. Best place is the Walworth Road.

Are you looking to buy or rent?
          Buy hoping to spend no more than 0.5 million pounds. Wait are you tricking me? I move there then get gang raped every night by some yobs?

Comment

There are hundred of nice places in London.

Chelsea and Kensington are in indeed nice, possibly the most expensive area.

Comment

Where are you going to be working?

Comment

Buy hoping to spend no more than 0.5 million pounds. Wait are you tricking me? I move there then get gang raped every night by some yobs?
                Personally i like Angel, think it is much better value than a lot of the other equally central areas. Easy to get to both city and west-end

Comment

Buy hoping to spend no more than 0.5 million pounds
                  You can buy the Walworth road for that!

Are you about to work in London? How far do you want to commute? Do you want river views?

The problem with London is that almost wherever you go you are not far from a dodgy part.

Comment

Sorry.

The only good news about the Walworth road is that they have a large A&E at KIings College hospital. I think they get a couple of gunshot cases a week. They send army medics there to train.

Comment

Working...
                    X