• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Duchess of Cambridge pregnant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duchess of Cambridge pregnant

BBC News - Duchess of Cambridge pregnant

Can't wait for her n0rks to start swelling
    Wills
    27.59%
    Harry
    0.00%
    Duke Of Hazard
    6.90%
    One of the Corgi's
    34.48%
    AndyW
    31.03%
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Another inbred sponger, just what this country needs

Comment

So Kate has a bun in the oven yippeee this will make life so much better.

Millions of mothers get morning sickness and just get on with it but not Kate, oh no that would never do would it. Whisked off to hospital for a few days to be monitored, it is morning sickness you morons she will get over it, anyone who is pregnant try going to your GP and asking to go in to hospital due to morning sickness and see what happens.

Thousands of disabled and cancer sufferers are being forced back to work and having benefits stopped and she gets a hospital bed for morning sickness? Taking the fcking piss.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Point of order. The sprog may well be a sponger, but won't be inbred. She was a commoner.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Wasn't me guv.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...r-screwed.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Wasn't me guv.
              You used a condom or are you a jaffa?

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                So Kate has a bun in the oven yippeee this will make life so much better.

Millions of mothers get morning sickness and just get on with it but not Kate, oh no that would never do would it. Whisked off to hospital for a few days to be monitored, it is morning sickness you morons she will get over it, anyone who is pregnant try going to your GP and asking to go in to hospital due to morning sickness and see what happens.

Thousands of disabled and cancer sufferers are being forced back to work and having benefits stopped and she gets a hospital bed for morning sickness? Taking the fcking piss.
                Because there are never complications, or cases of extreme morning sickness requiring medical attention?

edit: The BBC article has a whole article on it you muppet

BBC News - Severe morning sickness can be 'traumatic'
                Last edited by d000hg; 3 December 2012, 20:07.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Because there are never complications, or cases of extreme morning sickness requiring medical attention?

edit: The BBC article has a whole article on it you muppet

BBC News - Severe morning sickness can be 'traumatic'
                  Fck off you muppet, seriously.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    Fck off you muppet, seriously.
                    Seriously, my missus had it. The nurse at the health center had to hook her up to I.V fluids. It was 'kin gruesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X