• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You know those NSFW pics of your ex on your phone.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know those NSFW pics of your ex on your phone.....

Time to delete them quick!!

Facebook accused of massive 'data grab' with new service that automatically uploads your phone pictures | Mail Online

Waiting for the first raft of articles about sexting pics appearing on facebook....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Does it automatically share them with my friends?

Comment

A bit scaremongering as its opt-in, not opt-out:

The social network from Friday began asking users of its mobile apps to activate its new Photo Sync, which will automatically upload each picture to a private album.
      Facebook mobile app users can activate the Photo Sync function by merely clicking 'Get Started' on a banner currently displayed at the top of the newsfeed.
      Once enabled, every picture taken on the device will be uploaded to the company's servers with no user interference or further approval needed.
      Other social media applications do exactly the same sort of thing, in some cases without you realising. What you need to do with each one of these applications where you store your data on a 3rd party system is to read the T&C's extremely carefully. for example by uploading your photos up to Facebook you're practically granting them copyright on them unless you say so! This also applies to the printed media quite often, by submitting photos or written word to many newspapers you're basically giving them carte blanche to do what they want with it
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm thinking of deleting all the images from camera, putting a few large variations of the goatse and then enabling it. That means they'll be invalidating their own T&C's by hosting these images...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I upload all mine as soon as she gets them.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Personally, I upload my pictures here (NearlySFW). Guess which one is me?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              The fat one?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                What is it with women and god awful tattoos!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  What is it with women and god awful tattoos!
                  WSMS

Grotesque.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Jeez, like you lot can afford to be so picky!

Comment

Working...
                    X