• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Fear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fear

Forgot to set my Sky+ last night - was it any good?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Recorded will watch it tonight.

Comment

The Fear

I can nab it off thebox.bz if you like, the cap us there...

Comment

Thanks but I'll tape it the next three nights and download episode 1 this evening to watch on the train.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Thanks but I'll tape it the next three nights and download episode 1 this evening to watch on the train.
          Tape? You got a VHS recorder and a TV for the train! Seventies dood!

I got 9 invites to thebox if anyone wants one - u have to seed back tho, just what u've downloaded, otherwise ur buggered ratio-wise....

TheBox :: Login

Comment

Funny how people still say "tape" when they mean Sky+. Showing my age I guess.

Is TheBox any good?

Comment

Funny how people still say "tape" when they mean Sky+. Showing my age I guess.

Is TheBox any good?
              A1!! But they are strict, u can't leech and run - u have to seed back what you download. It's like an internet Brit-telly PVR is you give back...

There's stuff on there from sixties brit-telly, and crap too like 'Father, Dear Father'!!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                A1!! But they are strict, u can't leech and run - u have to seed back what you download. It's like an internet Brit-telly PVR is you give back...
                No worries, I've been a member of groups like that before (cough).

Comment

"The use of ANY kind of anonymizing/Proxy/Tor service will result in an immediate disabling of your account."
                  ...and for that reason, I'm out. Thanks for the link though.

Comment

...and for that reason, I'm out. Thanks for the link though.
                    it is available on other kick ass torrent sites.
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X