• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Notes from retirement - part 3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notes from retirement - part 3

It's a lovely day and I'm off to take the new motor for a spin! Again.
    Bye.....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Bye.....
    The descent to madness continues.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Bye.....
      Hopefully you are being literal, your bye will be permanent, and I won't have to put up with any more of your cretinism.

Comment

I can't wait for the day when i retire and i can spend my whole life telling my e-friends how i'm going to drive to Sainsbury's local to pick up some eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
          I can't wait for the day when i retire and i can spend my whole life telling my e-friends how i'm going to drive to Sainsbury's local to pick up some eggs.
          Maybe you should keep some chickens so you can have fresh eggs without the travelling?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Monday: spend all day on CUK having a pointless fight about religion
            Tuesday: post on CUK about plans to drive shiny new car
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Monday: spend all day on CUK having a pointless fight about religion
              Tuesday: post on CUK about plans to drive shiny new car
              Wednesday: call 67% of CUK users 'cretins'

Comment

Woke up to a beautiful imaginary morning so decided to take my imaginary car for an imaginary spin. Stopped at a set of imaginary traffic lights where an imaginary blonde babe offered me an imaginary blow job in the back seat of my imaginary car. Had to politely decline this imaginary blow job as the back seats of my imaginary car are too small to have imaginary sexual activity in. HTH BIDI Cretins
                If you're going to make tulip up, at least make it interesting tulip
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I envy sasguru. i wish i could retire. i hate staring at a computer screen all day.

Comment

Bye.....
                    Sadly it's not new anymore. The minute the keys were handed over it became second hand...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X