• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Antisocial b'stds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antisocial b'stds

ClientCo.

Been there 15 months, and still not invited to department Christmas lunch. Only knew they were going because they rearranged a twelve o' clock meeting. Miserable feckers.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    ClientCo.

Been there 15 months, and still not invited to department Christmas lunch. Only knew they were going because they rearranged a twelve o' clock meeting. Miserable feckers.
    To show no hard feelings; give them all a round of coffee tomorrow, with added laxitive.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I have to say I'd consider that a lucky escape. Sorry.

Why not take in a box of 'Christmas' doughnuts and make them all feel like shit:s?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

ClientCo.

IR35 win
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          I have to say I'd consider that a lucky escape. Sorry.

Why not take in a box of 'Christmas' doughnuts and make them all feel like tulips?
          You're probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            IR35 win
            Yeah, just have to hope I get investigated now.

Comment

We had five team outings today (coffee shop, post room, lunch, mid afternoon coffee and team meeting). I was invited to all 5 but gave my apologies for the last. I don't need to know how the new appraisal scheme as I'm currently butchering it for them.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Have a contractor only party. Somewhere really high class.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Have a contractor only party. Somewhere really high class.
                  That'd be me then. I believe there are lots of others - I've just never met them. MaccyD's it is.

Maybe my agent will part with 0.1% of the commission he's made from me and buy me lunch.

Comment

That'd be me then. I believe there are lots of others - I've just never met them. MaccyD's it is.
                    As long as you tell the permies its somewhere high class.

Maybe my agent will part with 0.1% of the commission he's made from me and buy me lunch.
                    Only way I ever found was to refuse to sign any contract or extension accept over lunch.

I once persuaded an agent to take me and Mrs BP up the oxo tower. But his boss refused. Chaepskate.

Comment

Working...
                    X