• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

French are not man enough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French are not man enough

BBC News - French sperm count 'falls by a third'

I have suspected this for a while.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    BBC News - French sperm count 'falls by a third'

I have suspected this for a while.
    It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that this is a 'ruse' so that French men can insist that they have to have more sex to compensate. The scientist that published these findings is a French man, would that be right?

Crafty gits. You have to admire them really.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that this is a 'ruse' so that French men can insist that they have to have more sex to compensate. The scientist that published these findings is a French man, would that be right?

Crafty gits. You have to admire them really.
      I assumed it was a French woman who enjoyed looking at all that sperm. A sort of professional bukkake.

Comment

Whilst at the re-enactment of the battle of Tewkesbury this year we found a Frenchman with serious b***s.

The French group were in the centre block fighting a German group and things were getting more and more heated (I do not know what actually started it as the guy who told me about it did not know either - he just found that they were pretty much hitting each other as hard as they could rather than pulling their blows).

Things got more heated until some French guy ran at the German unit and punched one of them (the one who told me this story) in the face whilst wearing steel gauntlets. Hillariously this German was a competitive boxer who replied with a huge amount of punches back on the guy before they got separated. The Frenchman's helmet was partially caved in but they managed to get it off and he saw the reason for the Frenchman's bravery ... it was a girl.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I assumed it was a French woman who enjoyed looking at all that sperm. A sort of professional bukkake.
          You're right.

'Joelle' would be a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Whilst at the re-enactment of the battle of Tewkesbury this year we found a Frenchman with serious b***s.

The French group were in the centre block fighting a German group and things were getting more and more heated (I do not know what actually started it as the guy who told me about it did not know either - he just found that they were pretty much hitting each other as hard as they could rather than pulling their blows).

Things got more heated until some French guy ran at the German unit and punched one of them (the one who told me this story) in the face whilst wearing steel gauntlets. Hillariously this German was a competitive boxer who replied with a huge amount of punches back on the guy before they got separated. The Frenchman's helmet was partially caved in but they managed to get it off and he saw the reason for the Frenchman's bravery ... it was a girl.
            Joan D'Arc?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Joan D'Arc?
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

But then again, how many times have you come home from a day at work and thought the last thing you want to do is turn the computer on
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think Reuters are having a laugh. Look who they chose to report on this story: French men not producing as much sperm | Reuters

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that this is a 'ruse' so that French men can insist that they have to have more sex to compensate.
                    Don't think that they need to do a lot of "insisting" where Frog women are concerned. It is more difficult convincing them to shave their armpits first!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X