• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The cat is now nice and chilled...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cat is now nice and chilled...

Now that he has had his dump.

Keeping the poor chap inside as off to the airport shortly!

Where are you taking him?
    Blood in your poo

Comment

Really, we resorting to posting about pets' bowel movements now?

Fine. Our dog is usually twice a day during her morning and evening walks.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Really, we resorting to posting about pets' bowel movements now?

Fine. Our dog is usually twice a day during her morning and evening walks.

HTH
        And once a day under the rug in the living room.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          And once a day under the rug in the living room.
          Reason #437 why she's not allowed in unattended

Comment

We have a cat called Puss that lives in our en-suite. She comes out at night and sleeps on our bed. Never goes anywhere else.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              We have a cat called Puss that lives in our en-suite. She comes out at night and sleeps on our bed. Never goes anywhere else.
              What use is a cat like that?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                What use is a cat like that?
                What use are they anyway?
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  Surely you get to sleep in the room ajoining her living room and she comes out at night to check you're not doing anything you shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Surely you get to sleep in the room ajoining her living room and she comes out at night to check you're not doing anything you shouldn't.
                    Actually there is a lot of truth in that. She is quite scary actually.

Why are you keeping yours in?

Comment

Working...
                    X