• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well done Celtic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Celtic

Credit it where it is due

well done
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

For once I agree with DA, well done hoops...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I have rampant Greek man love for Samaras today.

The Scottish metro has "it's a knockout" as the back page headline, cheeky feckers.

Comment

The silver lining is of course that the Chelsea have failed to go through
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          The silver lining is of course that the Chelsea have failed to go through
          Indeed. It's a tragedy/travesty that a 2nd-tier EPL team didn't make it through this year, Celtic are celebrating like loons for achieving what English teams take for granted

(is it too easy to make Scots grumpy?)
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Yes, well done Celtic! 46 years of hurt etc etc

Even Messi wanted them to go through. He said they play sh1t football but they make the most noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Yes, well done Celtic! 46 years of hurt etc etc
              We were quite a good team back in the old days...

67 winners
              69 quarter finals
              70 runners up
              71 quarter finals
              72 semi finals
              74 semi finals

Then it all went a bit wrong, but hey, we were decent for a spell.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                We were quite a good team back in the old days...

67 winners
                69 quarter finals
                70 runners up
                71 quarter finals
                72 semi finals
                74 semi finals

Then it all went a bit wrong, but hey, we were decent for a spell.
                I know. Scotland were pretty decent too.

I don't know who to blame, especially as the rot set in before Maggie came to power, so I'll have to have a think.

Any ideas?

Comment

There was an acrimonious teacher strike by the EIS (educational institute of Scotland) when I was a lad, 85 maybe, It was school out for a year basically for me but they refused to do school football for years before and after that.

It get complicated after that, Aiden McGeady who played for celtic and who was sold to Moscow for 10 million and played against celtic the other night was asked by celtic not to play school football ( he went to my school) big cream puff and eventually Ireland got him playing.

Really the SFA dont have a feckin clue and I dont think I have seen a kid play football round my area for years.

Thank god that Samaras wants to play for us, he refused to be sold, 9 games this year in europe, 5 goals and 5 assists, I love that jesus looking sexy love man. Man love, rampant man love I have for him.

Comment

Other than that there is a road called fifty pitches road a couple of miles from me which did have 50 blaze pitches on it but now they are gone, local PFI new build hospital got built over 8 blaze pitches.

30 years ago there was probably 100 full sized pitches within walking distance, now I would think that is 4 or 5.

tulipe state of affairs to lift a quote from trainspotting.

Comment

Working...
                    X