• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a bad commute!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bad commute!

Finally chilling lapping up the sunshine on the balcony.

At man airport self print ticket did not scan at the security queue. Incompetent woman tried to send me away refusing to believe me she could process me manually with passport I'd. 20 mind and manager call later I join the back of the 45 min queue. Just board plane as doors closing.

At Girona get given wreck with 45kms. Swapped for best they have with 'only' 32kms. Bloody thing slips clutch at the top of the mountain motorway once I ended up in franca.

Still, now nice and sunny so starting to chill. I just hope the jalopy makes it back to Spain on Saturday!

How's the weather in blighty?

Working...
X