• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for threaded

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for threaded

Saw a car on your website, Volvo T5, cearly you know a lot about performance cars so maybe you can advise me.

I bought a really lovely volvo c70 T5 4 months ago for 25K euro (16,500£) Now I'm moving to the US in less than two weeks and I need to sell it. It's a brilliant car, I really love it, only 22k miles on it and is the highest GT spec, etc etc.

But I advertised it on some websites and have had no feedback yet. Should I just park it here while I'm in the US or is that an awful waste of money? I'm not exactly short of money but I don't want to leave the car parked up depreciating either.

Any advice appreciated.

L

Drive it to Liverpool or Newcastle, park it over night, then get your cash back from the insurance company.

HTH

Comment

I'll have it - forra fiver!

Comment

> cearly you know a lot about performance cars

He only knows how to take photos of them never having owned anything better than the pushbike also pictured. I think he came close once but it was reposessed.

Comment

Good way to get rid of car

Comment

Luke, use the force luke.

Exchange and mart hold till sold. One insertion fee, advert remains each week until you sell. Volvos depreciate pretty fast.

Comment

Mr Shaw was taking a few days off from his late-night show, Asylum, to talk things over with his wife
              "Talk things over" being a euphemism for giving the wife a battering she'll never forget I assume?

Comment

I've just visited Threaded's website.... and I have a question. Does Threaded really exist!? That's not an existential question.

Comment

I bought a really lovely volvo c70 T5 4 months ago for 25K euro (16,500£) Now I'm moving to the US in less than two weeks and I need to sell it.
                  Ye Gods, forward planning is just not one of your fortes is it Gaylord? What with missing the boat on the property market you now compound matters with this Volvo debacle. Admit it, you are DJC and I demand my fiver!
                  :lol

Comment

Ah! You have learnt well from Master Threaded, Luke. You seem to post a question, but in fact you just seek to tell us about how much money you have and the flash car you drive. The bullsh1t is strong in you my son.

Comment

Working...
                    X