• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wish the economy would hurry up and get better

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the economy would hurry up and get better

Been catching up on a few threads and the standard of contractor on here seems to be getting worse with each passing month. A standard driven down by the number of pretend contractor permies who are too thick to get a permanent job so are perma-temping at £10ph until they are in a position to take annual leave again.
    Coffee's for closers

It will slowly go downhill until Asia overtakes Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Yes, but in the UK I think Global Warming will get you first.( I guess that s why chemtrails mean squat to you people ) Brillo i got a place for you with me In eastern europe, but you will have to bring few immigrants along you know.... to work on the farm. I just hope my connections will work out to get them working visas at that time considering all the influx expected. I am actually serious.

Comment

WHS.

Comment

Slowly? Huh?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by stevejohnson View Post
            Yes, but in the UK I think Global Warming will get you first.( I guess that s why chemtrails mean squat to you people ) Brillo i got a place for you with me In eastern europe, but you will have to bring few immigrants along you know.... to work on the farm. I just hope my connections will work out to get them working visas at that time considering all the influx expected. I am actually serious.
            milanbenes, long time no post.

Any plan b bread coming out the over lately?

Comment

Asia has more or less been taking over Europe anyway, with the likes of Tata, Mittal Arcelor and lots of Chinese companies buying up large chunks of business
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Shouldn't there be an expat forum on CUK by now, considering most of the good 'uns were forced out of the UK by the Great Squeeze of 2008-2010.
                Der going over der to get der der's.

Comment

Working...
                X