• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate hoax nurse found dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate hoax nurse found dead

Link

Royal College of Nursing chief executive Dr Peter Carter, meanwhile, said it was "deeply saddening that a simple human error due to a cruel hoax could lead to the death of a dedicated and caring member of the nursing profession".

Scotland Yard said officers were called at 09:35 GMT on Friday after reports of a woman found unconscious at an address in Weymouth Street, central London. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police said the death was not being treated as suspicious.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

KUATB
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Sorry Cliphead, that seasonal avatar is just a bit too outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by geoffreywhereveryoumaybe View Post
        Like I give a fck?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by geoffreywhereveryoumaybe View Post
          Nowt wrong with a bit of bearback.

Carry on.

Comment

Sometimes with work and all the things that come with it one can get things out or proportion. Even Prince Charles was joking about it the other day so why should she take her life over it, unless some hitler like boss decided to bully her over the blunder.

I'll never forget that professor / academic guy who committed suicide back in 2003-04 after Blair's cronies pointed the finger at him over misinforming them regarding the presence of WMD's in Iraq, if I was that professor I would have laughed at the government, made a public statement against and carried on whatever the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
              Sometimes with work and all the things that come with it one can get things out or proportion. Even Prince Charles was joking about it the other day so why should she take her life over it, unless some hitler like boss decided to bully her over the blunder.

I'll never forget that professor / academic guy who committed suicide back in 2003-04 after Blair's cronies pointed the finger at him over misinforming them regarding the presence of WMD's in Iraq, if I was that professor I would have laughed at the government, made a public statement against and carried on whatever the consequences.
              He committed suicide? Yeah right.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                I checked the first two pages for a thread and didn't see one. Should have gone to specsavers I guess.

Comment

Ah, so not a thread. That's why I missed it.

Think it deserves it's own thread so GIRUY!

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Ah, so not a thread. That's why I missed it.

Think it deserves it's own thread so GIRUY!

HTH
                    Na, GIRFUY bedwetting cnt
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X