• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do women like chocolate?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do women like chocolate?

Chocolate - it's the guilt that makes it so delicious, study finds - Telegraph

Guilt? MY 4RSE!

Its lack of sex.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    90% chocolate vibrators FTW!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Does your missus like chocolate??? It canT be down to the lack of sex though, not when she's only charging a fiver a go down the local working mans club.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Does your missus like chocolate??? It canT be down to the lack of sex though, not when she's only charging a fiver a go down the local working mans club.
          She came home the first night with £5.20. I asked who gave 20p. She said "all of them".

Comment

It must be a bit of a pisser knowing that your Mrs is so pig ugly that she has to pay for sex. Oh sorry, I forgot, you're not married. Jesus mate I bet she's grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Oh sorry, I forgot, you're not married. Jesus mate I bet she's grateful.
              Uh huh. Just like your ex-wife.

Now toddle off and wait for Old Hack to come back, he actually seems to get wound up by your amateur fumbling trolling.

Comment

Now toddle off and wait for Old Hack to come back, he actually seems to get wound up by your amateur fumbling trolling.
                While you'll still remain a complete

One sad fat troll who's only life is hanging around here living out your delusions.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  While you'll still remain a complete

One sad fat troll who's only life is hanging around here living out your delusions.
                  Urm? Cough.

Comment

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 6 June 2022, 17:56.

Comment

Working...
                    X