• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

a laugh out loud moment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a laugh out loud moment

From UKIPForum

Maybe one day we can split England between decent law-abiding conservative heterosexual Christians governing themselves quietly in the countryside and the PC gay-hugging element coralled in hellholes like London under the control of the Muslim 'ethnics' they always tell us they love and respect so much.

Mwahahaha
    Why not?

Funny cos it's true.

Comment

In America they call in "White Flight": the reason why so much countryside is being built on. In Europe they say it is because so many people now live on their own and has nothing to do with immigration.

Comment

On being pressed they had to admit that more than 30% of all new houses were needed to meet demands of current migration. I rather assume from the numbers that that means just to keep abreast of current inflows, not accomodate those previously arrived.

Incidentally, that always quoted "migrants are an asset because they contribute 10% more in tax than they get in benefits". Next time some PC dickhead trots that out, point out the surplus shown in the treasury figures divided by number of immigrants according to the 2001 census works out at the princely sum of £560 pa. That's gonna pay for an awful lot of everyone else's pensions that is! Not.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X