• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

XFactor Final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XFactor Final

Guilty pleasure for me, who is watching it?

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
    Guilty pleasure for me, who is watching it?
    Don't be silly
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Karaoke tulipe masquerading as peak entertainment for the great unwashed and hard of thinking
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Karaoke tulipe masquerading as peak entertainment for the great unwashed and hard of thinking
        Troll's got it.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Troll's got it.
          The question is how can one such a critique without having watched it?

Comment

What makes you think I haven't?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

I watched it. Once.

Troll's got it.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Troll's got it.
                +1.
                I tried to watch it, I really did, but couldn't come to any other conclusion than it was utter shit::. It's not a talent show, it's a marketing opportunity for Syco. Now, that's fair enough for those that realise that (and you reap what you sow), but you still get those deluded hopefuls that think it's something else.
                Nasty. Has a whiff of old-style loony bins where people used to pay to torment the afflicted.

Still - look on the bright side, eh?
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  +1.
                  I tried to watch it, I really did, but couldn't come to any other conclusion than it was utter tulip:. It's not a talent show, it's a marketing opportunity for Syco. Now, that's fair enough for those that realise that (and you reap what you sow), but you still get those deluded hopefuls that think it's something else.
                  Nasty. Has a whiff of old-style loony bins where people used to pay to torment the afflicted.

Still - look on the bright side, eh?
                  The two guys in the final are talented and had tulip lives before, no doubt they will be transformed by the show.

Comment

The two guys in the final are talented and had tulip lives before, no doubt they will be transformed by the show.
                    So a tulip life means a sense of entitlement? What about hard work crafting your art?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X