• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot and steamy.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot and steamy.....

Was alone in the steam room at the gym today, when a good looking young lady comes in.

I made small chat out of politeness, when we end up chatting about the jobs we do, and where we lived.

After a good 10 mins or so I needed to leave to avoid being cooked, said nice chatting, see you around etc.

Now, she asked me for my name, told me hers and gave me a friendly handshake.

Made my day, even if nothing comes of it.

She did tell me she was Iranian and had some brothers though!!

Glad to have got through first base though - although I should have struck while hot in my steamy speedos and arranged a coffee or something after.

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
    Was alone in the steam room at the gym today, when a good looking young lady comes in.

I made small chat out of politeness, when we end up chatting about the jobs we do, and where we lived.

After a good 10 mins or so I needed to leave to avoid being cooked, said nice chatting, see you around etc.

Glad to have got through first base though - although I should have struck while hot in my steamy speedos and arranged a coffee or something after.
    Did you get her number? You say you got her name. Otherwise, short of stalking the steam room you might not be able to progress to the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
      Did you get her number? You say you got her name. Otherwise, short of stalking the steam room you might not be able to progress to the next step.
      Exactly - I need to work on this..... However, in just my speedos and without my trusty blackberry to hand, swapping numbers was a little difficult!

Having said that, should be able to find her easily enough on Linkedin or Facebook.

Other than contacting saying hi, it is Mr Speedo from the steam room here, I am not so sure how to introduce myself......

Comment

Did you get a stiffy?

Ask her if she like German saunas where you all go naked - mixed.

Comment

Wiiiiiilllllllmmmmmssssllloooowwww!!!

[canned laughter]

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
            Wiiiiiilllllllmmmmmssssllloooowwww!!!

[canned laughter]
            +1
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              +1
              If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post

That did not actually happen did it.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  That did not actually happen did it.....
                  In Wilmslow's head it most certainly did.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    In Wilmslow's head it most certainly did.
                    yeah - and that's about the only place it is ever likely to happen too.....

he will go blind

Comment

Working...
                    X