• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pre Christmas Frivolities

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre Christmas Frivolities

(Or things to do while waiting for a CICS region)

A little bit of harmless fun to break the ice with my new colleagues really.

My desk is situated on the 15th floor of a building on a business park near Chippenham. On that desk is a packet of chocolate hobnobs. There are 22 biscuits in a 300g pack.

How many will survive intact when, at 12 pm, I drop the packet from the window of the 15th floor to the carpark below?

I'm having a sweepstake....

Originally posted by Bathing With Peter View Post
    How many will survive intact when, at 12 pm, I drop the packet from the window of the 15th floor to the carpark below?
    None of them if my dog gets there before you do.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      None of them if my dog gets there before you do.
      Taking this off topic as it's not real anyway.

What happens when your dog eats chocolate?

Comment

Probably non of them along with someone else's head!

Comment

My desk is situated on the 15th floor of a building on a business park near Chippenham. On that desk is a packet of chocolate hobnobs. There are 22 biscuits in a 300g pack.

A building near Chippenhem with a 15th floor? Are you sure? Where's that then?

Comment

(Or things to do while waiting for a CICS region)

A little bit of harmless fun to break the ice with my new colleagues really.

This is the kind of thing that makes Britain Great.

As an aside, you're lucky Mr B. I haven't worked in a building for many years where you can open the window on upper floors.

Comment

Which way do you place the packet before dropping? flat end down or circular part down?

Comment

Permies will steal them on the way down
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X