• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Right then, how do we convince

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right then, how do we convince

Dave (I can do that, gisajob) Cameron that he would get more votes if he started cross-dressing and speaking in a fake West-country accent?
    It seems that he would do almost anything to become popular.

What ridiculous things would he need to do to convince you to vote for him?
    Why not?

To say he's 'green' but uses a ministerial car to drive his boxes...

Something along those lines....but more so
    http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      Nothing "ridiculous". Just not being New Labour does it for me.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oh dear, another one

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
        Nothing "ridiculous". Just not being New Labour does it for me.
        He fits all of the criteria for NewLabourism that I can see.
        He wants to keep pissing taxpayers money up the wall on the puiblic sector, he believes Scotland should keep the huge subdsidies it currently receives, he wants to stay in the EU. He's a 'very strong unionist' (i.e. put down england at any opportunity) .
        He'll cosy up to any fscking savage of any other culture if it gets him in the papers.
        In what way is he not NewLabour then?
        Why not?

Comment

Dave (I can do that, gisajob) Cameron that he would get more votes if he started cross-dressing and speaking in a fake West-country accent?
          It seems that he would do almost anything to become popular.

Start listening to the Arctic Monkeys, pretending that you support the English football team and fly the St Georges flag from your chauffered driven limo.

Doh! Gordon Brown's already done that

Comment

I'd vote for a pig with lipstick on if IT ISN'T NEW LABOUR.

**** I'd vote BNP, New Muslim Kill Whities, EVEN LIBERAL, as long it as it's not ******* ***** Blair, Brown and the associated spin doctors.

Comment

He fits all of the criteria for NewLabourism that I can see.
              He wants to keep pissing taxpayers money up the wall on the puiblic sector, he believes Scotland should keep the huge subdsidies it currently receives, he wants to stay in the EU. He's a 'very strong unionist' (i.e. put down england at any opportunity) .
              He'll cosy up to any fscking savage of any other culture if it gets him in the papers.
              In what way is he not NewLabour then?
              DOH! Because he is Leader of the Conservative Party!
              Perhaps YOU are the one that has lived in Scotland too long DG?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

SB I haven't lived in Scotland for a long time

and the only way I would go back to llive there would be sedated and in chains.
                The fact that he's currently the leader of the conservative party has little to do with it. The conservative party (at least the parliamentary conservative party) has got little in common with conservatives in much the same way that New Labour has little to with (old-fashioned or if you like, principled)labour supporters. I realise this might be a bit complex for someone who thinks celtic are the greatest thing since sliced bread because they won something worth winning 39 years ago, but try not to believe what the papers say too much, eh.
                Why not?

Comment

Hey, Fool!

the only way I would go back to llive there would be sedated and in chains.
                  Dundeegeorge is Mr T and I claim my 5 yankee dollars.

Comment

Who is Mr. T?

Originally posted by Tex
                    Dundeegeorge is Mr T and I claim my 5 yankee dollars.
                    And are yankee dollars worth anything?
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X