• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are they sure?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they sure?

Migration wave means a third of Londoners were born abroad | Mail Online

Almost four in ten of all the foreign-born people in the country live in London, the Office for National Statistics said. They make up 34 per cent of the capital’s population.

Diverse city: More than one in three people living in London were born outside of Britain

Around one in six of the population of the capital have arrived in Britain since 2000.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

The Office of National Statistics figures from the 2011 census are that, in London, 26.4% are not British, not 34%: Ethnicity and National Identity in England and Wales 2011 (download the spreadsheet for the specific figures).

Are the Mail are claiming that it's gone up by nearly 8% since 2011? If so, it must be the coalition's fault

Comment

Lolz!

Comment

Foreign born not foreign looking May well be some born to English parents.

Its based on passports & birth certificates.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I came up with a solution to immigration problems the other day.

We count the amount of people that emigrate. Then auction that number of visa to people wanting to come here.

A convenient source of revenue + getting rid of all these poles coming over 'ere and taking our jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
            I came up with a solution to immigration problems the other day.

We count the amount of people that emigrate. Then auction that number of visa to people wanting to come here.

A convenient source of revenue + getting rid of all these poles coming over 'ere and taking our jobs. :tantrum:
            but if they do that who the feck is going to come and build my bathroom?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Better build it quick. There is gonna be some serious turf wars going on when the Lithuanians and Bulgarians get here and they don't mess about when they are not happy.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Chavs?

Comment

Working...
                X