• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Police arrest in Paedo Case

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Police arrest in Paedo Case

Police have arrested a 2012 yo man in connection with suspected paedophilia..

Apparently he used to dress up in red, climb down chimneys into kids bedrooms, and empty his sacks all over the bed. Been going it for years.....

Ho-ho-ho.....

Originally posted by stek View Post

Apparently he used to dress up in red, climb down chimneys into kids bedrooms, and empty his sacks all over the bed. Been going it for years.....

Ho-ho-ho.....
    Or put more eloquently

How can you tell Santa is a peado? He comes in your children's bedroom and empties his sack
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Police arrested a man this morning on suspicion of sexual intent after he was found naked holding captive an intoxicated teenage boy in his basement.
      Last edited by Robinho; 11 December 2012, 18:09. Reason: :spel

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
        Police arrested a man this morning on suspicion of sexual intent after he was found naked holding captive aN intoxicated teenage boy in his basement.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So you think Santa Claus is Christ?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            So you think Santa Claus is Christ?
            Well, no, but I kind of tied his age in from when Christmas started! There was no Xmas before Jesus so he must be same age, give or take 33 years and making allowance for the Julian/Gregorian Calendar switch...

Comment

Well, no, but I kind of tied his age in from when Christmas started! There was no Xmas before Jesus so he must be same age, give or take 33 years and making allowance for the Julian/Gregorian Calendar switch...
              He's based on Saint Nicholas who was born 300 years or less later. Apparently in the Netherlands he was called "Sinterklaas" which starts to make it clearer where Santa Claus came from.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                He's based on Saint Nicholas who was born 300 years or less later. Apparently in the Netherlands he was called "Sinterklaas" which starts to make it clearer where Santa Claus came from.
                In Russia he's called 'Ded(ushka) Moroz' - 'Grandfather Frost' and has a Grandaughter called 'Snegurochka' so he must have had a wife....

Comment

Why would Santa be the same age as a fictional character?

#justaking

Comment

Working...
                  X