• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Signs in Client Co Toilets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering if they are outsourcing sign writing these days because the signs in the cubicles in the gents at my cliebt co would hardly be awarded any prize from the Plain English Society.

"Please leave this toilet as you found it"

A bit difficult as it happens as I had no means of pebble dashing the bowl with butterscotch angel delight at my disposal

Some come here to sit and think
    Some come here to Sh1t and think
    But I come here to scratch my balls
    And read the writing on the walls

Comment

signs

we have signs in ours which remind users to 'not stand on the toilet seats...'. I wonder who that message is aimed at?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Some come here to sit and think
        Some come here to Sh1t and stink
        Some come here to rest their balls
        But I come here to write on walls
        FTFY

Comment

Best ever was an A4 note from facilities in a plush call centrw which read

'Whoever smeared excrement around this cubicle please note that it is one of your colleagues that has to clear this up!'

Appeared on the day after a load of them found they were being made redundant.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Beat this if you can.

A load of guys from India had just joined - the toilets in this area were found with a nice big blasting of rectal juices.

The HR director was summoned who came down to inspect the scene, as he clearly had nothing better to do in those days.

HR director discussed with facilities manager, who agreed that some people needed educating on how to use a toilet, and how to use the pots. This sign was put up only in the two toilet areas that the Indians were working, not every toilet in the building:

"Urinals are for the voiding of urine only. Please use the toilets when voiding solid materials".

She even signed this with her name.

Quality stuff.......

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Best ever was an A4 note from facilities in a plush call centrw which read

'Whoever smeared excrement around this cubicle please note that it is one of your colleagues that has to clear this up!'

Appeared on the day after a load of them found they were being made redundant.
                Funny how redundancy makes peoples bowels loose. I remember when my first employer made a round of redundancies they found the following morning that one of the recently booted ops team had planted a turd in the aircon system stinking out the place and also curled one out on the floor of one of server rooms for added effect

Comment

In my first ever job in 1979, I went for a poo in the factory toilets, sat down for a good thrutch, and noticed some tiny writing on the bottom of the loo door. Leant forward to read it; it said:

You are now tulipting at 45 Degrees....

Comment

If you got to the toilets in the Trafford Centre they have two cleaning cupboards with ornate doors inbetween the ladies and gents. There is a sign on it 'Saying caution this door opens outwards' on it. Always makes me giggle because it is in Braille underneath meaning blind people have to stand infront of the door to read the Braille.

Makes me laugh anyway.....
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X