• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexist Council!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexist Council!

Council announces £70 fines for drivers who park 50cm from kerb - Telegraph

Why should they penalise wimmin drivers like that? Fooking sexist council. They must be stopped.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Why should they penalise wimmin drivers like that? Fooking sexist council. They must be stopped.
    If a driver can't park their car within 50cm of the kerb they shouldn't be driving.

example

jesus wept

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
      Perfectly parked to get a soaking
      Me, me, me...

Comment

What the council so worried about? There's more sheep in Wales than cars.
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Most of the usual suspects on here should be ok then as it looks like the fine for being 50cm from the kerb doesn't apply as long as you keep moving along it.
          "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post

jesus wept
            I think it was probably rain.

Comment

Wuz in Wales yesterday. Chap in new brand new extra large Lexus drives in to Sainsbury's to get fuel. He then finds the filler cap is on the wrong side; he then does an eight point turn between pumps to face his car the wrong way so that he can fill up.

How do so stupid people get the money to have such expensive cars?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X