• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I see the loud mouthed miserablist has been at it again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the loud mouthed miserablist has been at it again.

In New Zealand this time.

Why he doesn't off himself & put the rest of us out of our misery, I'm not sure.

Morrissey blames Kate Middleton for nurse suicide | The Sun |Showbiz

Dr. Morrissey always ready to dispense an expert medical diagnosis

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      Dr. Morrissey always ready to dispense an expert medical diagnosis

Pretty sure there's a girlfriend in a coma line in there somewhere.

Comment

What a complete tosspot.

Comment

Morrisey...........the dreary twunt who writes the sort of music that they play to insomniacs that don't respond to tazering!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
            What a complete tosspot.
            WRS+1

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Morrisey...........the dreary twunt who writes the sort of music that they play to insomniacs that don't respond to tazering!!

It's amazing how left wing you can be with a bank full of money.

The guy's an arse!

Comment

I see his point, I've never known of anyone being hospitalised for morning sickness?

A less hysterical take: Morrissey blames royal family for nurse's death | Music | guardian.co.uk

Buckingham Palace must receive "thousands" of prank calls every day, the 53-year-old said. Blaming the incident on the DJs, Mel Greig and Michael Christian, "is just a way of distracting people". "The fact they got so far probably astonished them beyond belief. But the pressure put on the woman who connected the callers was probably so enormous that she took her own life … And we forget about that and of course the royals are exonerated as always."
                "They're absolutely horrible people," he said last year, on American TV. "I think they're arrogant, horrible dictators."
                - He's not a fan.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I don't think he's met any genuine "arrogant, horrible dictators", do you?

Comment

Even if she shouldn't have gone to hospital. The only person responsible for the nurse's death was unfortunately, herself.

Comment

Working...
                    X