• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruitment fuqwits...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruitment fuqwits...

Just arrived in the inbox...
    Hello

Just to let you know that we have a new vacancy (details below), which we hope may be of interest to you.

I am sorry to email you as i know this is probably not are not a key fit, but we are willing to pay £1000 referral fees if we place a candidate you forward us.

Looking for an engineer with android audio experience, with skills in c++, java, linux, audio streaming.

If you know anyone who might be a key fit please forward their details to me and earn yourself i nice little sum for Christmas.
    Ffs

Reading through this again, it looks like SIRI has been used to produce the text...

Forward it onto the MD of the company with a note asking if the quality of his staffs education is so good then the positions and rates they offer must be the dogs bollocks, or something to that effect...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Forward it onto the MD of the company with a note asking if the quality of his staffs education is so good then the positions and rates they offer must be the dogs bollocks, or something to that effect...
      Aha, glad you're around.

If I wanted a real 390 to run Linux, how much, how big and would I be paying annoying licence fees to IBM?

Comment

Working...
      X