• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oracle DBA (certified) urgently wanted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oracle DBA (certified) urgently wanted

Dear all,

Here at DART RESOURCING we are urgently looking for an experienced Oracle DBA (certified 8i/9i/10g) with at least 5 - (10) years of solid (hands-on) experience.
    Managing large databases (500GB+), performance tuning, setting up and managing LDAP servers for TNS naming
    creating an alternative reporting interface
    Assist in DBA related issues for a lot of products such as SAP, Siebel, Oracle Reports, etc....
    and so forth.......

Should you be interested, or know anyone that can be interested, please contact us ASAP or send our contact details through to you friends, colleagues...

Contract: 6 months +
    Region: West Sussex - UK

Kind regards and looking forward to hearing/reading you soon !

Corry Note
    ICT Recruitment Consultant

Tel: +32(0)2 548 94 00
    Fax: +32 (0)2 548 94 19
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Dart Resourcing - Contracts Services is a division of MDA Resources (Belgium) SA [E]
    www.dart-resourcing.com

I'll do it from home, if you like
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
    X