• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread

What's people got planned?

I'm painting the kitchen this weekend as we've just had all the tiles replaced. Cooking nice meal tonight, then out at local Italian tomorrow for a friend's birthday.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    What's people got planned?

I'm painting the kitchen this weekend as we've just had all the tiles replaced. Cooking nice meal tonight, then out at local Italian tomorrow for a friend's birthday.
    Thanks for asking. Completing the sale for the new house so would be dealing with lots of builder quotations, and browsing through furniture catalogues.

Comment

Quiet one tonight as Mrs PL is hitting the shops, which means by the end she will be physically knackered and I will be financially knackered.
      Sat: Potter about then out for dinner.
      Sun: Meeting old Uni housemates for Pre-Xmas lunch

Thanks for asking

Comment

Thanks also for asking Lockhouse!

After today's spectacularly late appearance, probably emergency surfing JobServe.

Afterwards, liver detoxification.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Stereophonics gig saturday!
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Packing for house move next week

searching the job boards for a new gig after xmas

Comment

Giving my liver a rest ( apart from tomorrow where I'm meeting friends for drinks).

Putting up the xmas tree and decorations, bit of cooking. Nowt much really.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Thanks for asking :

last game of football tonight followed by some beers.
                Tomorrow is fun day at the pool for the kids. Then lunch time we will be at the mother in laws.
                Back home for 3/4pm and friends coming over @ 5pm for food and festive drinks.
                Sunday will be doing stuff ( I might log in and WFH on sunday )

Have a good weekend

Comment

Thanks for asking:

Tonight: weights, red wine (bingedrinking ahead of an enforced 'dry' January)
                  Tomorrow: Rowing and club xmas dinner = always messy
                  Sun: Rowing and monthly spa afternoon

Happy Friday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                    ...bingedrinking ahead of an enforced 'dry' January
                    Why enforced?
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X